Friday, October 20, 2017

A Silly Experiment

The same one that Jeff Rients just did on his blog. Only, I'm using a different browser and I'll only do six characters, because Mythical Journeys only has six classes, not seven.

What will the party look like if I simply take the first image from DuckDuckGo for each of the six Mythical Journeys classes?

Cleric

Kyra the Cleric from Pathfinder. It's a good picture, if a little overexposed by now.

Fighting-Man

A... TV show? Boy band? What!? A Sinophile is going to have to explain this to me.

Magic-User

Source

Oh cool, I used to follow this guy when I did DeviantArt. I love his work.

Dwarf

That's a good dwarf! He's the fellow you'd want out front of the party. Presumably, driving before him the hapless sods from the boy band into whatever traps and orcs they come upon.

Elf

Some sort of Photoshop of Ben Roethlisberger I guess.

Hobbit



Okay technically I cheated on this one: it was the second result. But the first one was the movie poster, and that would have been boring.

That was fun. Maybe I'll go back and do the Treasure Hunters races and classes? But probably not.



No comments:

Post a Comment