Saturday, September 9, 2017

Map of the Realm

1 hex = 24 mi or 40 km

Here is my own Realm of Men, which is a version of Collabris. Many of the small details are different but the overall map is very similar.  Do you have your own version of Collabris to share?

For me it will be ambitious but I intend to make maps of some areas at the six mile (10 km) scale as well. In my opinion, that is the perfect size for hex crawling.

I also have a calendar with holy days, festivals and weather for one year.  It is based loosely upon the Mystara calendar and a biome similar to New England in the US.  I based it on New England and not Europe because I think the Realm of Men is probably more landlocked and therefore less temperate.

Totally unrelated: I'm working up elephants and prehistoric loxodons as OSR monsters and mounts. Has anyone got a good resource for OSR elephants?

No comments:

Post a Comment