Sunday, September 24, 2017

Post Title: My Wife Was Hopped Up On Goofballs



A couple of weeks ago my wife was taking some strong pain medicine under a doctor's supervision and she all of a sudden decided to start telling me little fairy stories.  I wrote them down to the best of my ability.


  • The faerie forest sounds pretty but everything will kill you. The faeries laugh and pretend to be nice to entice you to go in.

  • Ooze creature that pretends to be a mud puddle to eat passersby. If it does not find a meal it will move on.
  • A tree of pretty things. If the tree sees a very pretty maiden it will snatch her up and pull her inside. There she becomes one with the tree. A replica of her face will appear in the bark of the tree. When the tree is full, it grows bigger. Chopping the tree down kills the maidens. Otherwise they are safe in suspended animation. (EDIT: Here she was remembering a Dr. Who episode apparently.)

No comments:

Post a Comment