Tuesday, September 19, 2017

This is the New Blog!

You'll never believe what I did!

I pulled a major boner.  I mean, the biggest boner you've ever seen. I accidentally deleted my old blog!

As it turns out, an enterprising friend had my posts on RSS.  He painstakingly went through and collected the last 50 or so posts.  So over the next few days, I will be putting up replicas of the posts from the last couple of months.  Unfortunately, most of the earlier stuff is just gone.  Again: the posts are replicas of the originals.  All the comments and original formatting is unfortunately gone.

So like I said: MAJOR BONER


2 comments:

  1. I did the same damn thing back in 2013. Have been painstakingly rebuilding old material I can find in a whole lot of new ones. I feel your pain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sympathy. Things are gonna be all right :)

      Delete